A native of Sacramento, Dr. Hause continues the tradition of quality plastic and reconstructive surgery begun by his father over 70 years ago. After graduating from the University of Southern California, he attained his Medical Degree from the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.
Dr. Hause actively contributes to clinical research in aesthetic surgery and has guest lectured across the country. He is also a contributor to the Plastic Surgery Education Foundation.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Past Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Advanced Fellowships in Aesthetic Surgery
- Member International Society Hair Restoration Surgery
Dr. Hause is past-president of the Sacramento Society of Plastic Surgeons. His professional affiliations include membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, California Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American College of Surgeons, the California Medical Association, and the Sierra Sacramento Valley Medical Society. Dr. Hause also contributes to his community with his membership in the Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and is an active Mason and Shriner.
In his leisure time, Dr. Hause enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife, Natasha, and children. He is active in Scouting, supports Jesuit High School Rugby and enjoys being an amateur chef.